Terms and Conditions of using this website
This website belongs to Teva UK Limited registered in England under No.302461 at the registered office of Ridings Point, Whistler Drive, Castleford, WF10 5HX United Kingdom.
The information provided on this site is intended for general information and education and is not intended to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional.
Teva UK Limited, (Teva), maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal information, education, and communication. While you should feel free to browse the Site, please understand that your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Teva concerning the Site are superseded to the extent they conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
Teva makes no representation that material in the Site is appropriate or available for use outside of the UK.
Your use of or linking to any content on the site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy
If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and Conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
Terms and Conditions
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is Copyright of Teva and may not be used without the written permission of Teva, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. Teva neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Teva intellectual property right (including, but not limited to, any patent, trademark, trade name, copyright or trade secret).
- You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or as specified on the Site. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Teva. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or as provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are also advised that Teva will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- The trademark logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the "Trademarks"), including but not limited to Teva and Copaxone® are registered and unregistered trademarks of Teva and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of Teva or such third party that may own the Trademarks.
- Teva has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- While Teva uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, Teva makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Teva shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on the Site, and all users of the Site agree that access and use of the Site is at the user's own risk. Teva assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither Teva nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out your access to, or use of, the Site or its contents. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Teva also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Teva or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Teva is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products using such ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques.
- Teva may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Teva maintains this Site as a service to the internet community. The Site has been designed to provide general information about Teva and its products. These pages are not intended to provide investment or medical advice, nor do they provide instruction on the appropriate use of products manufactured or sold by Teva or products currently under development by Teva, its affiliates, related companies, or its licensors or joint venture partners. Information on this Site regarding products approved for marketing is qualified in its entirety by reverence to the full prescribing information for such products. Users of this Site should be aware that any products under development described herein have not been found safe or effective by any regulatory agency and are not approved for any use outside of clinical trials.
- We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site
- Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
23. If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
24. If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
25. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
26. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and conditions of supply